

THAT'S RIGHT.......LITTLE POTIN IS ON THE WAY! Since we made our first MAJOR announcement of our relationship (engagement) from Turner Field, we figured we would keep with that theme and announce our pregnancy from behind home plate and the dugout at Yankee Stadium. We will be 8 weeks tomorrow (14 April). The due date is 20 November. It is going to be a special Thanksgiving!





15 comments:
Yippee! Congratulations! You were supposed to plan for the arrival to be in Feb :) We're jumping up and down for you two, I mean 3! Fleet asks will you convert the USM room into the nursery?
Congratulations!!!!!! Your Mom is getting too good at keeping secrets! just saw her yesterday and she kept her mouth shut - of course they were only here for a little while - now I understand!
I am excited for both of you - hug each other for me!
Love,
Aunt Traci
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited about watching your Little Potin grow :) You two are going to be great parents! Love, Rhonda
Oh my Gosh!!! I am so excited for both of you!!!! I know that your families are thrilled with the news! This is such a blessing for you and Chris. My heart and bursting smile are with you!!!! I love you and can not wait to hear all of the details of "little Potin". Welcome to the world of Mommy and Daddy!!! It is is amazing!
Hi Jean Anne,
That is such exciting news. I wish we were still in Hattiesburg but we are getting use to Charleston now. I look forward to watching this exciting journey
Rachel
Congratulations!!!!!!! Welcome to motherhood, fatherhood and THE BLOG WORLD!
CONGRATS, Chris...and Jeanne Anne!
Now you can relate when we share kids stories at the office. You will have some of your own!
Just Wait! You WILL have some stories!
Congratulations, again.
Cindy King
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to follow the progress on the baby blog!!
I want to hear all about NYC, too!
congrats, charlena & jim
Congrats to you both! I know you are thrilled!!!
Congratulations! This is wonderful news. Another Potin in the family. Can't wait!
Love you guys and hope to see you soon!
Heather
Congrats! This is truly an exciting time! So glad you have a blog to share your progress.
Congrats Jeananne & Chris,
WHAT A LUCKY BABY TO HAVE SUCH GREAT PARENTS!!
LOVE, KATHY
Congratulations and "it's about time!" Walt and Ryn are soooooooo excited. Though, Walt says you have to have a boy because we already have 3 girls.
Since you stayed with the baseball theme regarding your announcements, and Chris's referral to this being grandchild #6 for Mom and Dad, Aaron came up with a scorecard:
Sherri 3
Patrick 2
JeanAnne "on deck"
We love y'all. Can't wait to see the changes in all of you. It's tough at times, but the good always outweighs the bad.
Sherri (Aunt Sissy) and Uncle Aaron
I am so happy for you both! I hope you can come to the coast in June! We need to swap stories!
Love,
Amy Forsythe
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! How exciting!
Love,
Tracie
Post a Comment