Chris's cool photo editing - Bottling Co. - Downtown Hattiesburg
For New Year's Eve, we joined some friends for dinner and a night of entertainment in downtown Hattiesburg - we had a good time being with everyone, but pooped out not long after midnight. My "old" self couldn't take a whole lot more of the 80's hair band and I was missing Jobi :) He spent the night with Mumsie and Pop, though, and we picked him up in the morning. It was nice to be able to sleep in for a change!
I'm so very thankful for great friends!!
Jobi's New Year's Day fun - his first sparkler!! Chris just couldn't contain himself - had to light one up in the daytime :) And of course, Jobi had to have confetti "poppers!"

Happy New Year, everybody!! (better late than never, right! I mean, at least it's still January!) haha





No comments:
Post a Comment