Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An "Overdue" Post (A Little Labor Humor!)

Since I neglected to get a photo of me and Jobes on Mother's Day OR one with him and his Nana OR Mumsie (I'm really slipping lately), I decided to do an overdue post spotlighting our newest favorite mom!! AUNT BB!!!

Dylan Reece McDaniel was born May 3rd and she is such an angel! What a precious first Mother's Day "gift" :) We are all so happy and proud for Bets and Shawn. Here are some pics for all of our family and friends to enjoy...

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Dylan!


In the waiting room... this is how we received the news... an emailed pic!!


And HERE she is!!


The happy NEW little family :)


Jobes meets Dylan for the first time!

He didn't really "get it" or want much to do with her at first but we finally managed to get one QUICK little sugar on video! :) I think he's beginning to warm up to the idea of a new baby cousin.


Proud "Uncle Bubba" :)

And by our next visit (on Mother's Day)...


Yeah... I think he's definitely warming up :)

Snug as a bug in a swaddle :) Home Sweet Home
On a personal "Mother's Day" note... a week and 1/2 later! I must say that other than being Chris's wife, I couldn't have a better title or more privileged responsibility than being a MOM. Thank you, Lord for blessing me! Jobi is the light of my life and I am so honored and humbled to be his MOMMY!!

No comments: