Here is my Halloween post - (I'm gonna try my darndest to get caught up before it's time for the CHRISTMAS post!)
First off, here are some pics of Jobi all dressed in his costume at school :) He was the cutest little dragon I've ever seen! Funny thing is - USM played UAB that Saturday of Trick-or-Treating and Jobes looked JUST like a little UAB Blazer!! (Did I mention - we LOST?? 2nd year in a row to the Blazers... yeah... we won't go there). So anyway - enjoy!


Every year, we host a "Halloweenie Roast" - a huge event we invite all our family, friends, and neighbors to. We always have such a blast - decorations, fun food, space jump, and trick-or-treating. This year we had a HUGE monster truck in the backyard to keep the kiddos entertained :) Neither Chris nor I had an extra second that day in the midst of all the festivities to pick up the camera... but here are some fun pics taken on the Sunday afternoon following. We invited the neighborhood kids to come back over to jump (and of course, Mom and Dad had to have a turn too!) Good thing about weekend rental is we got to enjoy it for TWO whole days! Bad thing was Jobi was sad when he woke up and didn't see the monster truck in the yard. He came home from school the next day, saying he was going to JUMP!
I can explain the headband... Jobi likes to sport the equipment while "running like Mommy" :) He runs circles and circles around the house saying "I can do it! I can do it!" That's my boy!!







No comments:
Post a Comment