Tuesday evening, the ladies that I work with threw an awesome shower for "LP!" Everything from the food and fellowship to each detailed amazing decoration - was the BEST! We got tons of great things that we needed - it was so overwhelming and just well... FUN! My thanks and love to all who were hostesses and all my work friends who attended - I am very fortunate to work with a wonderful bunch of friends!
Chris and I continue to be blown away and feel so blessed by the generosity of our family and friends. We are getting more and more excited every moment about the arrival of our new little one!





3 comments:
Wow, getting so close already! The shower looks like it was beautiful and you look so great!
Whoa, that is quite a spread! You look great!
You look great Jean Anne. That cake and all the decorations look so beautiful too.
Post a Comment