While I was updating the blog tonight, I got out the Ipod for Jean Anne to use to play music for LP. Our first selection for the evening was of course the USM Fight Song......I think LP is still disgusted after our less than stellar showing last Wednesday night against some high school team from Texas (or at least that is what they were played up to be) or as a friend of ours, Lance, likes to put it, "we got beat by a food staple". Well enough for that rant. LP didn't move AT ALL when the fight song was playing. Maybe we will fare better this weekend.
Our second selections were some of Willie Nelson's greatest hits. LP started running around JA's belly. LP was jamming to David Crowder Band as well. Pretty amazing.
Here's hoping LP is in a better mood about 10:30 Saturday night. Even Still, As Always......GO EAGLES BEAT SMU!
6 years ago





1 comment:
I have to admit watching the last game on TV was torture. I am glad that some of the games are on b/c that is the only way I can see them but when they play like that I just turn the channel.
Post a Comment