Hi friends and family! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with loved ones! Chris and I want to apologize for the lack of updating our blog - I know many of you have been waiting on new posts and pics. I've posted a ton of fun things just tonight... so take a look and get "up to date" with the Potins! **Be sure to scroll down to "older posts" in order to see everything!**
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
6 years ago





2 comments:
Hi! This is adrienne, i am a PiPhi from Beth Moore's pledge class. Anyway, I wanted to tell you congrats on Jobi! he's so beautiful and looks like he had a great first Christmas. Happy New Year!
YEAH ---
SOOO happy to see alllll new posts!!!!! I was hoping ya'll were doing ok and just busy with your new PRECIOUS little Jobi!!
Looks like an amazing first christmas!!! Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment