Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What a Week!






Wow! Is all I can say. I am truly full. I know tons of people told us your life is about to change. It is so true...for the better. Our little man is a true blessing. He and Mommy are doing extremely well. We stayed in the hospital until Friday to let Jean Anne get her feet under her a little more. It was a very emotional day for us. Now at home, his feeding is going very well. He eats about every 3 hours and sleeps most of the rest. Jean Anne is getting around better and better. She can actually sleep in our bed now. We spent the first couple of nights on the recliner and couch respectively because she couldn't climb into bed. Well, here are a few photos from our first week. Sorry it took so long to post them. Been a little busy!


5 comments:

The Cross Family said...

what a cutie..i promise the sore belly will go away. thanks for the pics and keep them coming. being a parent is just one of God's greatest gifts :)

steele family said...

He is so beautiful! I love that last picture!! Hope you all are doing well and getting a little sleep.

Bridget said...

Too cute! He's just precious! Oh and Logan has that same green sleeper. He ended up going home in it b/c it was too cold for him to wear his going home outfit. Layered on his 3rd day and in Sept.

Hope you are feeling well! Hope you have lots of help so you can nap some.

Sherry said...

He is gorgeous! Congratulations on your new family.

NIKKI said...

He is just absolutely ADORABLE!!! I absolutely lOVE that last pic! I just love mom's and dad's hands in pics near their babies! Make sure to get some pics of those sweet baby feet in ya'lls hands!