When Dr. Burks left the room, Mrs. Vicki (his nurse) came back in. She was the one who had to do the dirty work... 3 shots in my little legs! OUCH!! But I do have to brag on myself... I was such a brave little guy. Only cried for a few minutes and then decided to take a little nap. I've had a little bit of a fever but they say that's normal. Mommy and Daddy give me some Tylenol and it makes me feel all better. I like that stuff!
Best part now is I can go places!! I went to lunch at one of Mommy's favorite places to eat, Movie Star restaurant (I think I enjoyed it, although I was snoozing the whole time). After I woke up, we went to this really BIG place that has everything in the world you can think of... and "Always low prices! "ALWAYS!" Mommy calls it "Wally World." It was great!

My first real outing experience was pretty cool. I can't wait to hit the town even more!
Until next post,
~ Jobi





1 comment:
Its sad my kiddos know when we pull up at certain stores they say mommy we are going shopping at Target? or Oh we are shopping today at walmart?
Get ready little one..the life of visiting Wally World becomes a weekly event! :)
Post a Comment