I couldn't wait to dress Jobi up in his Easter best - we've had the sweetest little Feltman Bros. gown that was a baby gift from Chris when Jobi was born and this was the first occasion we had had for him to wear it. It is a newborn size but he's still so tiny that it fit no problem! I think Jobi was the most handsome little man at church... Chris just thought he was in a dress.
MEN! (HA)

We also took some good pictures outdoors that I will post later. I was glad to get pics of Jobi in his gown... though these were taken after he had a big blowout in the nursery at church and we had to change his clothes. We put it back on him later that afternoon long enough to get the snapshots we needed of his first Easter :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment