Jobi and I were very excited to celebrate Chris's very first "official" Father's Day! Sunday morning, we presented Chris with some professional "Mommy and Me" portraits we had made for his present. We took them 2 1/2 months ago and have had them in hiding ever since! You can see, I've posted a picture of a picture, so it's not the best quality - but you will get the idea of how they turned out. I think Chris was pretty pleased :) There were also some other really great shots - maybe I can post more of those later. We had a great day - after church we had lunch with my dad, "Papa," and then had Chris's dad, "Pop" over for dinner (and Aunt BB, too!)
I hope Chris knows and was able to feel just a small portion of how special he is to Jobi and me. He is the most wonderful DADDY! I always knew he would be!! We love you, Chris!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! And to you Papa, Pop, and all our other family and friends who are blessed to be called DADS.

2 comments:
Happy Father's Day, that is a beautiful picture of you and Jobi!
Happy Fathers Day a little late.
Love the pic. Who took it? I am looking for someone out of town to take some family pictures of us!
Post a Comment