Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

SIX HAPPY YEARS!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US! Yesterday, June 1st, Chris and I celebrated six happy years of marriage bliss :-) I wanted to do something special for his anniversary present so I made arrangements (with some help from my father-in-law) to meet with new Southern Miss head football coach, Larry Fedora - get some photos with him and have him sign a replica helmet for Chris. So Jobi and I got all decked out in our Southern Miss gear and headed to the Athletic Center! Coach Fedora was very welcoming and a great sport for inviting all of us (had help from my mom and dad) to bust in his office with a 6 month old baby and flashing cameras like the papparazzi! Chris LOVED his gift and was very surprised. I presented him with the pictures first and then his helmet. This is one of those gifts that will be hard to top :) Also, Chris gave me a beautiful new Kavu shoulder bag/backpack. It's awesome, I love it! We let Chris's parents babysit Jobi for a few hours Saturday evening while we treated ourselves to a nice, quiet dinner at Crescent City (been a long time since we've had a "nice, quiet dinner!" We're doing good to eat at all!) It was a wonderful weekend.

Happy Anniversary, Chris - you're a wonderful husband and father and I LOVE YOU so very much! It's been a great six years... here's to many, MANY more!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jobi has gottn sssooo big and cute his eyes r so BIG i love him and congrats on 6 year aniversery god it is been 6 YEARS!!!omg!! well congrats i love yall
love
melanie gordon

Dionna Walker, Hutton Scholar said...

What a cool pic. I can't believe coach was so cool about it. Awesome!

Love,

Denise