Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

WELCOME LOGAN GAIL LOUSTALOT!

I would like to take this opportunity to say "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" to my cousin/best friend, Kim (together with her sis, my cousin Lisa - we make up the "troublesome trio" :) and her husband Fleetwood on the birth of our new baby cousin, Logan Gail. She was born today in Atlanta - weighed 7 lb 11 oz and was 19 1/2 " long. I can't wait to call tomorrow to get all the details. And once I get a pic of this new beautiful baby girl, I'll try to post!

We LOVE you guys!!! Welcome to the world of Parenthood - as we quickly learned... truly God's GREATEST gift and BIGGEST blessing :)

1 comment:

Loustalot said...

I'm glad you chose such a flattering pic of me :)k