Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Non-card reading computer!

Sorry everyone for the lack of posts - our home PC is, for some reason, not reading our camera's memory card all of a sudden. Though it may seem I know what I'm doing (ha) Chris is our computer guru. He will have to check it out and see what the problem is. So in the meantime, here is your text only blog update! I hope we get back into the full swing of things soon.

In the weeks since our last posting, we have had another beach trip! We've also endured our first ear infection and eye funk. I say 10 months without one ear infection is pretty darn good. Jobi's also had his first powdered donut, 3rd foods or "junior foods!" (PRICELESS pics)... he even tried to steal some of Mom and Dad's crab :) I swear anything you have to eat, he will try to steal! I think it's safe to say he'll have a healthy appetite.

Well.... pics to come soon. I promise! :)

No comments: