Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Swing, swing!


We have certainly been enjoying these nice, warmer temperatures lately! It really feels like Spring is in the air. I can't believe that Daylight Savings Time has already occurred! It was Chris's Monday off yesterday, so he was busy doing things around the house and outside. For one, he installed outdoor speakers - which are AWESOME! I can't wait to have friends and family over for the season's first cookout or crawfish boil - we'll keep you all posted ;-) haha And #2, he finally got around to putting up Jobi's swing. Seriously, we've had this swing almost a year probably. It has been sitting in Jobi's closet all winter long. I was so excited to see it up and Jobi LOVED it! He's taking after his Mommy - swinging was one of my favorite childhood pastimes. Nothing gets better than cheerios and a nice, leisurely evening swing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau has the same swing & he loves it! Jobi is such a big boy now.