Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

To Blog or Not To Blog...

...that's been the question since, oh I don't know... MARCH??! I think is the last time I've posted! My morning starts approximately 5:45 every day and doesn't end typically until around 11 p.m. or so - needless to say our blog has been seriously neglected. Seriously.

I figure instead of trying to provide excuses, I should instead just get on it updating!! (and please bear with me... it will be a work in progress! I will try to update everyone whenever I get a chance!) :)

Full speed ahead.... hang on for the ride - HERE WE GO!!

EASTER (yes, Easter... as in the Spring, April holiday) Jobi: 16 1/2 months old...

They had a special Easter Egg hunt for the Creepers at Crayon College :) Jobi and his friends had a GREAT time! (notice in the second picture his little Elmo eggs he brought... filled with yummy gummy bears!)

They also participated in an Easter parade! His class made these bunny ears... which Jobi kept on his head for about 5 seconds for a quick picture then proceeded to play "peek a boo" with it. This was much more fun than acutally wearing it!! :)

No comments: