Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome Joseph "Jobi" Bishop Potin!



Jobi arrived Tuesday, November 27th at 12:40p.m. He weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and was 21 inches long. His arrival came as a bit of a surprise. About 6 hours into induction, Jean Anne was taken in for a C-section. Mommy and Daddy are both doing great!

16 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Congratulations. He's adorable! Scott wants to know if he came out wearing that hat.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Chris and Jean Anne - he is so handsome!!!

Loustalot said...

TOO CUTE!! I know the two of you are so excited and we're thankful for a great deliverary and healthy little one. Congrats to the future USM baller! k and f

The Cross Family said...

We are so glad he is hear. What a beautiful little boy.

Caryn said...

Congratulations! He is precious!!

Andi said...

Congratulations!!! What a handsome little guy. I love his litte hat. We can't wait to meet Jobi!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pics and hear more of the story!

steele family said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations!! I would never have guessed that Jean Anne was carrying an 8 pound baby.

Bridget said...

Congrats! He's too cute! Hope everyone is doing well... and getting some rest!

Charlena said...

What exciting news! Congratulations!

odomfamilyfun said...

Congrats! He is darling. What a fun Christmas this will be for yall. Hope all is well for the three of you.
Much love,
The Odom Family
Troy, Brittany, Caroline & Hayes

Rachel/Josh said...

I'm so glad everything went well. He is too cute in his USM gear.

Sherry said...

Congratulations. He is beautiful! I love the hat. I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Precious!

NIKKI said...

Aww he is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!

Jamie said...

Congrats! He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! I am so happy for you!