Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

KINDERMUSIK!

Monday night we had our very first Kindermusik class! I was so excited to hear that the program was being offered in our area... all I have heard about the classes are wonderful things! We will meet every Tuesday evening for 15 weeks. The teacher just so happens to be a very sweet friend who sings in Worship Team with me. I think Jobi and the rest of the kids in class enjoyed themselves! It was great for him to have made even more new little friends - here are some pics!


Kindermusik curriculum incorporates and focuses on 6 fundamentals of learning - intentional touch, repetition, music development, bonding and interaction, eye contact, and love of reading - all about nurturing the bond between the parent and the baby and developing a strong emotional
foundation, also a love and appreciation for music!


First participant to arrive in class! :)


Jobi meets a new friend, Claire and connects with an "old" friend Addison! ha We're happy she's here!


Addison, Dylan and Mom Traci, Claire and Mom Amy.... and another friend Jacob!

"look at my jingle bells!!"

1 comment:

Jennifer Walker said...

Have fun! We loved Kindermusik. Jack and I went to classes from 10 months until he was 26 months. I made good friends through Kindermusik too.