OK.... I apologize now! I know it's been WAY too long since our last post. Since that time, we've had our beach trip and just been really busy with different activities. It's not going to slow down so I knew I needed to just take the time to update as soon as I could! :)
We had a wonderful vacation in Orange Beach! Jobi seemed to have a great first beach trip. (Good thing... I would question his "Potin" genes if he didn't like it! haha He's even liking his BATH now, too!) We have some really great pictures to share with you all - hope you enjoy them. I'm glad we were able to capture this fun time and new experience for him. He liked hanging out with Uncle Patrick, Aunt JuJu, Nana and Papa, and especially cousin Cash! We missed the rest of our family who couldn't join us. Jobi enjoyed eating at Tacky Jack's, The Crab Trap, playing in the waves, swimming in the pool (the big pool AND little pool on the beach)... he even liked shopping at the outlet malls with Mommy and Daddy, his first trip to eat at Moe's :) and much much more! He (um... well ok maybe he doesn't know the difference but his Mommy!) can't wait to go back again! We're counting the weeks until DESTIN in September with Mumsie and Pop and Aunt BB and Uncle Hot Pants!
We had a wonderful vacation in Orange Beach! Jobi seemed to have a great first beach trip. (Good thing... I would question his "Potin" genes if he didn't like it! haha He's even liking his BATH now, too!) We have some really great pictures to share with you all - hope you enjoy them. I'm glad we were able to capture this fun time and new experience for him. He liked hanging out with Uncle Patrick, Aunt JuJu, Nana and Papa, and especially cousin Cash! We missed the rest of our family who couldn't join us. Jobi enjoyed eating at Tacky Jack's, The Crab Trap, playing in the waves, swimming in the pool (the big pool AND little pool on the beach)... he even liked shopping at the outlet malls with Mommy and Daddy, his first trip to eat at Moe's :) and much much more! He (um... well ok maybe he doesn't know the difference but his Mommy!) can't wait to go back again! We're counting the weeks until DESTIN in September with Mumsie and Pop and Aunt BB and Uncle Hot Pants!
At Tacky Jack's - our favorite place to eat :)
Eatin' crackers with cousin Cash
My very first day on the beach!
Little pool on the beach - GREAT idea!
Daddy and Jobi feeding the fish





No comments:
Post a Comment