Started out with the ball machine...
Then on to the train tables!
His favorite part of the whole museum - "Fundamentally Food!" Yes... he is definitely a Potin! He was so cute "shopping" for all his fresh vegetables... they had everything you could think of - just like a real supermarket! And he whizzed that little buggy ALL over the place!! Watch out! :)
They even had a conveyor belt to pack up and load your "shipments"
A life-size erector set...
2 words for ya - MOON.SAND. - the BEST!! We need some of this at home.
We got to watch a circus show while we were there! And here are my feeble attempts to try to get a good pic of Jobi and Logan together - oh well. haha
Kim and sweet baby Fleetwood - just hanging out!
On to the "fishing hole" :) Jobi loved this too, of course! It was so cute - they have all these different little raincoats to choose from to wear...
"I caught one, Momma!"
I couldn't even get Jobi to slow down long enough to get on the big John Deere tractor... we're about to get ready to leave and lo and behold, Logan has climbed HER way to the top! It almost gave Kim heart attack - not cool at first. But afterwards, we decided it was pretty darn cute! haha That little girl is FEARLESS!
Later that evening when Chris finished up with work and got out of his class, we headed to Kim and Fleet's to visit with Lisa and the girls! Jobi was so excited all week about seeing "cousins!" That's all he talked about. The kiddos had a great time all playing together and the adults had a nice time chowing down on some Dreamland and fellowshipping :) Hate that Justin couldn't be there! He had taken his youth to a Braves game. Next time, hopefully no one will be missing.
Sweet Addy and her puppies.... ahhh... how she loves them. There's a funny story behind this pup. I won't bore you with the details - but Lisa is sure to get a chuckle when she thinks of it! I laugh everytime I do!!!
I got this series of pics with each one of their eyes closed... I don't know why but they just thought this was the funniest thing!
Had to get little Riley in there! :)
After dinner, it was story time with cousin Kim! This is the cutest book and I had never heard of it before - "Tickle Monster" by Josie Bissett (who knew??! isn't the chick from Melrose Place?) The kiddos loved it! Lisa and Fleet are very good ticklers!
Riley says... "what in the world?? these kids are CRA-ZY!"
After storytime, Fleet pulled out the horsey since it was a special occasion :) Good times!
I had to take these pictures for the family who had not met babies Riley and/or Fleetwood IV yet!! They are both so fine... I could just eat 'em up!!
On to Thursday of our adventure... our last day at Skull Island/Six Flags. Daddy finished up early and was able to go with us! YAHOO! So much FUN!!!
Jobi saw all the other bigger kids holding their noses as they went down the water slides so he thought he better do it too! It was so funny. Of course, "monkey see monkey do" :)
I had had my fair share that week of going down the slides with Jobes... he LOVED having his Daddy there to race him!
"one, two, ready... GO!"
After we left Skull Island for the last time of our trip, we were off to find some of those attractions that Jobi could enjoy. You can imagine what a BIG BOY he felt like! Oh, I can't wait to take him again and again over the years. His face was pure joy :)
I hope he ends up liking roller coasters like his Mommy and not stand on the ground and "hold the purses" like his Daddy!! ;-) Just teasing, honey - love you!!
Flying ships - "Wooooooooo!!!!!"
Ridin' the flyin bulls!! This pic is one of my favorites :) Just look at the pure joy on his face! This was one of the rides he actually was required to ride by himself!
This was the scene when we left Six Flags each day ... completely worn out and would sleep all the way back to the hotel. TOO much fun?? Nah ;-)
Next post.... BRAVES GAME!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned!





1 comment:
hahahaha---so fun! i'm so sad we only got to see yall that one night! i can't believe it fell on the busiest week EVER for us!!! next time, next time! can't wait to see yall again!
Post a Comment