Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lake Chicot!

We had an extremely busy month of June. I think we were out of town just about every weekend or at least had something going on! All FUN stuff :) (well... despite a few minor setbacks).
First weekend of June, we took off with our friends, the Adams, for a weekend at the lake - Lake Chicot in Arkansas. As is bound to happen before we leave for vacation, we ended up in after hours at the Pediatric Clinic. Jobi had a nasty right ear infection.... so... antibiotics for the weekend. The lake was gorgeous and so relaxing. We had a great time! Even with Chris having STREP! Oh yes. Strep throat. UGH He hung in there, still managing to have some fun - fishing and boating, even tubing - though John and Katherine may never ask us to go anywhere else again! haha Now, over a month later - Jobi still sometimes wakes up asking for Cate or to go on a boat ride :) Here are some mini-vaca photos:
Jobi and Catey-bug :)
Poor John could NOT drive the boat for the kids wanting to take turns! They loved it... you could tell Jobi felt like such a big boy!


I will now and forevermore ski with knocked knees. I have grown to accept it. No comments.
Ahhhh... summer breeze!


I don't think Jobi was so sure about tubing... he seemed to like it OK, but I think next year will be even better. Cate, on the other hand, didn't EVER want to get off!! SO much fun! She was back there just singing her little heart out, having the best time! :)
Chillin' with some fruity refreshment. What a pose! haha
We are blessed to have great friends - thanks for a wonderful time Katherine and John!

No comments: