

Jobi, Cash, and Arden - 3 peas in a pod cheering on the Saints and eating grapes!! Ahh... the life :)
First Home Game Day at The Rock!!
Here's "Shoeless Joe" tailgating :-P (and this IS a Golden Eagle shirt... just in case you had a
doubt)

After some tailgating and Eagle Walk, I took Jobi to stay with Aunt BB. Then me and Daddy headed to the game. I think this will be the year that Jobes goes to his first game... but we're not gonna brave it in the heat just yet!


SMTTT!
This first home game was sponsored by Nationwide Insurance :) My brother's agency. Here's the whole fam at 3rd Quarter where he presented a $2000 check to the ROTC program in recognition of the anniversary of 9/11 since he served our country in the Army's 101st Airborne Division. He decided to join the military immediately following the attacks on our country. I AM very proud of him and was very proud to see him honor the school in this way (I hate the pic is so small!)


HAPPY FOOTBALL, EVERYBODY! :-)
Here's hoping for a very successful Golden Eagle season and a "RE-DAT!!" ;-)





No comments:
Post a Comment