Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hi. My Name is Jean Anne...

... and I am addicted to my Blackberry. haha I admit it, yes. The biggest problem is... our "real" camera has been on the blink for a while now and I have become just a little obsessed with taking pictures by phone! I mean, how much more convenient can you get than that anyway, huh? It's right at your fingertips and it's so handy when you need to capture those precious moments in an instant. I say all that b/c - I am looking through my uploaded photos and see I've posted a lot to Facebook, but have neglected the blog b/c they're not very easy to transfer without sending a hundred emails! But, I've gotta try. There are too many great pictures and Summer moments I want to share with all of you. So bear with me on this post... and also, please excuse the likely poor quality - being as they will be coming from my "crackberry" and not a regular camera AND please excuse if you've already seen on Facebook. Thank you ;-)

I celebrated a good friend's 30th birthday with a bunch of GREAT girls in NOLA!


Jobi enjoyed himself celebrating cousins Walt and Ryn's birthday party at the Root Beer Saloon and now he's a wanted felon! ;-)


He also enjoyed lots of yummy chicken and pasta


While Daddy was gone to Civitan Camp for 2 weeks (ended up being just shy of 3 weeks actually!)... we jammed together to Kenny and Steve Miller Band! (gotta love CMT Crossroads) :)


Ate a little Shipley's...


Played with cousins!


Picked some cucumbers from the garden!


Visited with Daddy at Civitan Camp!! (WHO DAT themed of course!) :) Notice some "special visitors" that came to play football with the campers this year!


After Daddy got home from camp, we did some pretty special things!!!
Like....celebrated Baby Dylan's Baptism!

Next up on my continuing "summer catch-up" post - the Annual James Family Beach trip!

Stay tuned...

No comments: