
We had our third appointment today. The Hattiesburg Clinic has made the transition to the new "28th Place" women's center. Let me tell you, this place rivals the Beau Rivage and is just about as big. No more waiting rooms now they are called "alcoves". This place is so big, the workers there wear pedometers so they can see how many miles they walk in a day....no kidding....my sister works there. I was told not to hold my breath for a men's center but I could only imagine what it may look like and what it may include! Visions of a cross between Hooter's, "The Rock", The End Zone, and Buffalo Wild Wings, maybe??!!
My wife says back to business..... baby and mommy are doing fine. Heart Rate is 151 bpm. Jean Anne is getting very bored. She says she is ready to see another ultrasound or feel some movement. I keep telling her it won't be long. Next regular appointment is in 4 weeks and the next and last regular ultrasound is in 61/2 weeks.
My wife says back to business..... baby and mommy are doing fine. Heart Rate is 151 bpm. Jean Anne is getting very bored. She says she is ready to see another ultrasound or feel some movement. I keep telling her it won't be long. Next regular appointment is in 4 weeks and the next and last regular ultrasound is in 61/2 weeks.





1 comment:
I felt baby Cash move at 17 weeks! I was not sure at first but then he moved again and I knew and it was amazing! It was even better when Patrick could SEE "it" moving around!! Priceless, I can't wait for ya'll to experience it!
Post a Comment