Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Progression Picture: 10 1/2 weeks


Welcome to the world of progression pictures. We will post these once a month or so (if JA agrees) This one was taken at 10 1/2 weeks. Not showing yet! (Jean Anne of course thinks she is HUGE!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is GREAT! I love it! Thanks for sending it to us...~MM~

Anonymous said...

Great idea, she better agree! This is an amazing time! Embrace the growth, it means great things to come! I love ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the growing belly and definately keep pictures of the progress! This is an amazing time and trust me, you will miss it once the sweet baby gets here. I love looking back at the pictures of my big "bump". You are growing a miracle, don't worry about being huge! I love ya'll!

Jennifer Walker said...

I hate to be one of those who says, "Just Wait", but there's no doubt that it applies here. You need to look back at my progression pics to see what is to come.

The Cross Family said...

We are soooooo happy for yall. What a blessing little Potin will be. I hope we can come down and visit at least one night. It would be great to see all of yall. Check out our little man ! He will be 1 on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! You are so lucky to be so cute and little!!!! This baby is so blessed. I look forward to all of the pictures to come! Love you!!!

Betsy said...

ok...i'm beyond ready for this kid to get here! let's hurry this process along! i know y'all are anxoius, too. the blog is super-cute! i'm so happy for you guys and love y'all.