
(this is Jean Anne again) My cousin, Lisa and her husband Justin (who live in Texas) are also expecting their first baby! She is 7 months pregnant - due in July. It's a girl! Addyson ("Addy") Taylor Holcomb. Lisa is the cutest little thing... just looks like she swallowed a basketball is all! Her college friends threw her a shower in Jackson this weekend and my mom and I were able to attend. We were so happy to see and spend time with Lisa and my Aunt Linda. She got LOTS of nice things and has given me some great tips and pointers so far!
Lisa said we just had to take "belly pics" to compare (see first pic). The second picture is my mom, me, Lisa, and Aunt Linda. We wouldn't have missed seeing them for the world. We had a great time. Won't be long now, Lisa!! Good luck - can't wait to meet Addy! :-)





4 comments:
You look beautiful! Glad your appointment went well last week, good luck with being bored, I am sure you will feel your baby moving in no time!
Hey Jean Anne - I saw your link on Andi's blog. It is so good to see that all is well with you!
Lisa (Bain) Rhodes
Congrats Jean Anne! Wow, I love blog surfing... I'm finding so many people from college or h.s. through other blogs.
I think I know them. Love yall and you look glowing and beautiful. Praying for a safe, healthy neice and 2nd cuz! I'll play a little longer for yall since you guys will obviously have your hands full soon :)
Post a Comment