Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

Clearance Rack Maternity Clothes


OK... (this is Jean Anne) I have been really wary about having to soon buy maternity wear! (Having made 13 weeks yesterday, I feel very lucky to still be in my own clothes!) I must brag on myself - in my "old" age, I have become more of a bargain shopper, so... Thursday night Chris and I went to Target and found two pair of maternity pants - each for only $6 each! Pretty great deal if I do say so myself. They will be great to wear to work. The "tummy panel" kinda freaks me out, but it's OK. Maybe it'll still be a couple more weeks before I have to debut them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a deal! Don't forget about your sister in laws stash of clothes when you get ready!! I don't have any tummy panels though! haha..Can't wait to see your little bump! Enjoy the growing tummy, it's a miracle in the making!Love, Julie