Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jean Anne Wins!




Well the ultrasound is finished. No info on the sex of the baby. To tell you the truth, we watched the McCarthy video that Michele sent us on her comment and the decision was made. I can't wait to be able to announce to everyone in the waiting room "Its a ....!".

The ultrasound process was really interesting and amazing. The only thing they found was in the kidneys, there was slight renal dilation which they said is very common and nothing to worry about.

Now I am glad we waited but I do have a feeling I will be the one returning all of the gender non-specific items during the Christmas season, maybe even the day after Thanksgiving! YIPPEE! You know how much I love the Christmas shopping season!

5 comments:

Charlena said...

I think that you made the right decision! My brother & sister-in-law waited. We all walked into the room and found out together when we saw Tregg holding a bundle of pink blankets and baby. It was so exciting!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you guys and glad we could help!

The good news is that you probably won't get that much baby clothes as gifts and instead get the things you really need (i.e., diapers, nuks, blankies, etc...)

You won't regret it!

NIKKI said...

Cute pics!

Ya'll will have fun not knowing until your little one is here!

Anonymous said...

You will never regret waiting!! It is so worth it and it will save you tons of money. For now anyway! I did not buy much of anything for baby James except diapers, what more did he need! :) i am proud of ya'll!

Bridget said...

Do you have a hunch at all??? A friend would buy a few items of both boy and girl clothes while pg (check store policies on returning, but I think the Gap and Gymboree were really good about exchanges). But she bought more girl clothes than boy and her first was a girl... then with her second, she leaned toward boy clothes and sure enough, he was a he! lol.
Nothing like seeing that u/s pic of your baby! I cried everytime we had one! So exciting! Congrats again!