Well, it is official, "LittlePotin" is definitely a "Potin". Last night before we went to bed, Jean Anne laid down on the couch with me so I could try to feel "Little Potin". I got to feel it a little at camp (once) for a split second. At first last night, it wasn't cooperating; HOWEVER, once I got out the Ipod and earbuds, punched up a little City of New Orleans", LP started doing the two-step all over JA's tummy. It was AMAZING. We tried a little "Poncho and Lefty" and "On the Road Again" but LP is a purist and really digs "City of New Orleans". LP's grandparents were thrilled!
6 years ago





1 comment:
Well I know for sure that this baby will have lots in common with Aunt JuJu!!! I am thrilled to know this, Cash is really digging Skynyrd these days so they will have to jam together!!!
Post a Comment