
"Little Potin" and I happily welcomed Chris home from a successful, rewarding, LONG two weeks of Abbie Rogers Civitan Camp yesterday afternoon. Two weeks (or 18 days to be exact) felt more like two months! It was harder for me this year because I didn't get to go down to camp during the week as normal, being my pregnant self and all.
From the times I was able to drive down to camp, I saw that everything was going GREAT, even without the camp's founder and our dear friend and mentor, Mrs. Abbie Rogers, who passed away last month. I am so very proud of my hubby - for the unselfish commitment of his time and devotion to ARCC for the past 22 years!! The Camp Administrators, staff, and counselors did Mrs. Abbie proud and I know she is pleased :-)
Here are a few pics from this year's camp...





No comments:
Post a Comment