Last weekend was the official kickoff to USM baseball season. Every year we buy season tickets and love going to all the games. This year, of course, we couldn't wait to show off Jobi to all our friends and fellow game-goers! I think they were pretty anxious to see us as well - last year when we left them, I was barely pregnant and now our little man was here! The games Friday night and Saturday were pretty cold, but as you can see, we kept Jobi all bundled up pretty good. He slept most all weekend during the games (so what's new?) but I think he liked it overall. :-)

After the game Friday night, the Potins were nice enough to keep Jobi for a little bit while we went out to meet some friends. We enjoyed the "adult time" but missed him! Needless to say, we didn't stay out too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment