Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Visit from "Aunt Tracy"

Thursday night we had a visit from my long-time friend Tracy. She lives in Birmingham and was home for the weekend. This was the first time she has gotten to see our house AND meet Jobi! She and "Aunt Beth" brought us some yummy catfish fom L. T.'s. Jobi thanks you both :-)


3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow, I didn't know tracy was in AL. I live here too. Is she working as a nurse around here (I'm a nurse too).

The Potin Family said...

hey adrienne! yes, tracy is working at the children's hospital right now. she travel nurses... is on her second contract in b'ham. she loves it! you'll have to look her up!

Adrienne said...

Kyle used to work at children's. I'll have to tell him. He got to know tracy some before we left Hattiesburg. Thanks!