Cute photo!! I've been trying to decide who he looks like...it's a tough one since I haven't seen pics of Chris as a baby, but he does have some JA features! Where do you guys keep getting all of these "vintage" tees? (save some for us, we may need them come Oct.)
WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D I am soooooo excited!!!!!! If you check these comments on our blog before I get a chance to call you... you be expecting one, Kimbo!!!
"We will parent imperfectly, our children will make their own choices, and God will mysteriously and wondrously use it all to advance his kingdom." ~ Leslie Leyland Fields
7 comments:
it is amazing to me how much personality he is getting. He is such a little cutey pie!!!!
That is so cute!
Cute photo!! I've been trying to decide who he looks like...it's a tough one since I haven't seen pics of Chris as a baby, but he does have some JA features! Where do you guys keep getting all of these "vintage" tees? (save some for us, we may need them come Oct.)
OK Loustalots Does that last comment say what I think it says? If so.....CONGRATS!!!! (JA adds a WOOO HOOOOO!!)
WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D I am soooooo excited!!!!!! If you check these comments on our blog before I get a chance to call you... you be expecting one, Kimbo!!!
Confirmed!
He's so cute! And I can't believe how well he is sitting up in the "Sad Day..." post. He looks so strong!
Post a Comment