Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pi Phi Sorority House Dedication

OK, this has nothing to do with Jobi - but yesterday we had our Pi Phi house dedication ceremony and ribbon cutting in the new Sorority Village at USM. I thought some of my Pi Phi sisters would like to check out the new digs! Pretty nice, huh? It was great to catch up with some old friends whom I haven't seen in a while. Also, our Grand President was there! That was pretty cool. She has never visited MS Alpha chapter before. I think she was impressed - everything was really nice.


(doesn't it have "Connie" written all over it??!)


Leigh Anne, Beth, me, Melissa, Stephanie, Juliette, and Rachel

5 comments:

Rachel/Josh said...

Cool house!! but I agree Connie all over it. Too funny.

Adrienne said...

Sorry I missed the dedication. Leigh Ann was telling me all about the house and how of course Connie decorated it so nicely. I can't wait to stop by the house and see it in person.

Bridget said...

All of you look great! Jean Anne you don't even look like you just had a baby! I hate you! ;) j/k.
I'm so jealous you all got to see the house. I hope the next time we go home we can schedule it in! ;)

Michele said...

WOW, that place is decorated WAY better than my house! These new girls don't know how lucky they are!

steele family said...

i hope to get there one of these days too. thanks for sharing the pictures!!