I just wanted to say what a wonderful weekend I had! Mother's Day is so much fun :-) I'm glad I have joined the "club." Now having Jobi, it's hard to think back to not having been a mom. It's definitely the most rewarding job being mommy to Jobi and life partner and soul mate to Chris. It felt so great to be celebrated with words of affirmation and expressions of love all day! I felt very special.
Just a quick word to my own mom and also my mother-in-law - thanks for preparing and putting so much faith in me in raising your grandson. You've made me the MOM I am and the MOM I will always strive to be! I love you both!!
OK, so as an aside, I just have to tell everyone what cute presents I got (although it's not at all about the material things!) BUT... my parents let me pick out some beautiful clothes, my in-laws gave me the most precious coffee mug that says "YOU THE MOM!" with a picture of a stick queen figure and on the other side says "It's good to be Queen, It's GREAT to be MOM!" My sister-in-law gave me the cutest Southern Belle t-shirt that says "Mississippi Girls make the best MAMAS!" and my hubby and baby surprised me with Wii Fit! It's not released until the 21st of this month - I can't WAIT to get it!
Thank you guys for making my first Mother's Day the BEST. Hope all my family and friends who are "MOMS" had a wonderfully special day!
6 years ago





1 comment:
Happy first Mother's Day-- yes it is amazing to be a mom!!!
Post a Comment