Well, Jobi's been chewing on everything he can get in his mouth for a while and with that, of course, slobbering all over the place! However, we had not found any teeth. Friday when I went to pick him up from my mom's, she said he had been pretty fussy most of the day. She had firmly believed he had been teething for quite some time. Well... it's official! We have found and felt the first tooth breaking through his gums. We were so excited - another milestone reached all too soon it seems! Such a big boy... I can't believe he was just a newborn and now he's nearly sitting up and standing and eating veggies and drinking juice bottles!! I wish I could keep him little forever, but it just teaches me again to treasure every moment. He'll always be our baby!!! :-)
I'll get some pics of the new tooth when I can get him to let me in his mouth without going berzerk! HA!
6 years ago





1 comment:
YEAH! That's a big milestone. One of mine got her first one at 4 months the other one got her first at THIRTEEN months!! Crazy how two kids born a minute apart could be so different.
I SWEAR by teething tablets. They are homeopathic and are wonderful! YOu can buy them at Walgreens in tbe baby aisle. It's all natural and work WONDERS!!!
Post a Comment