Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Outing

Today was the most BEAUTIFUL day!! We certainly didn't want to stay cooped up indoors all day, so Jobi and I decided to go on some outings with Daddy - a trip to Sam's and a trip to Lowe's. Chris has been working really hard in the yard, planting pretty flowers and trees, etc and had to get a few other items to round out his "to-do" list. Right inside the door of Lowe's, Jobi picked out what he wanted - a new Sesame Street book! :-) It had baby Cookie Monster on the front so it really caught his attention and he got very excited when he saw it (he has a TMX Cookie Monster) and he knows Elmo from watching what little bit of television he has. Of course, they're both on his diapers also! I make sure I point that out to him... haha. Here are a couple of pics of Jobes and his great Lowe's find!

No comments: