This was Arden Caroline at the beach - face FULL of sand the entire time and it did not bother her not one little bit! I think she may have had the most fun of any of us! :)
Ahhhh... naptime :p
Jobes loves his Lulu's floppy hat! He had a great time running around while we were grilling steaks on the pool deck :)
I think the kids wore Papa out, but he didn't mind! Cash and Jobi had to take turns being tossed on the bed - so fun! (and my dad will probably kill me for posting these, but you all get it - early morning vacation... no one cares what you look like! haha)
The "boys" doing Itsy Bitsy Spider - this was GREAT fun :)
Papa is one of the best cooks I know! He takes care of the food situation for vacation time - always a yummy breakfast every morning! ;-)
I LOVE this pic... Papa with 4 of the 7 grandkids... precious times :)





No comments:
Post a Comment