Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Time to Register



We went to Babies R Us and Target this weekend to register. I don't guess I have ever really thought about all of the little things we are going to need when the baby gets here. So far we have steered away from the stroller and car seat because our "pattern" isn't available anywhere but online from Graco. I didn't really know there were "patterns" before!

We have been from Jackson to Mobile and all over the internet looking for cribs, to no avail. On our way home this weekend we stopped at a little boutique shop in Hattiesburg just to look around. Unbelievably, we found our crib there. It has to be ordered but we couldn't believe we found it 5 miles from home after going through all of that headache.

4 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Uh Oh. You just spilled the beans. You came to Mobile and didn't call us?!!!!!

Jean Anne said...

You won't believe this... (we knew we'd be in trouble!) We made the trip to Mobile just this past weekend. I thought I had your cell phone number or home number stored in my phone, but I didn't :( We wanted to call to see if you would like to meet us somewhere. We didn't even stop to eat lunch... we had a full day of shopping then came back to the 'Burg for more! Seriously though, no excuses. I hate we didn't get in touch with ya'll. I would have especially made it a point if I knew you guys were leaving at the end of the month! If we have to come back this month for any reason, we WILL get together then!

Loustalot said...

So Chris, looks like you have all this little boy stuff in your hands. If you have a little princess she may not like football. It could be pom-poms and fairy dresses in your future.
kim

Jean Anne said...

I agree, Kimbo! haha I thought, wow, for not knowing... we sure are registering for a bunch of "BOY" stuff!
This photo op was just too cute though, couldn't pass up taking this snapshot of Chris - up to his ears in footballs and soccer balls :-)