Jean Anne, Hey my long lost friend! I don't know how I came across your blog, but I am so excited :) You look great pregnant & you are almost done! Hope all is going well---maybe we'll run into yall at the first USM game...we'll be there with both of our kids. So glad I found you :) Brittany Gore Odom
Hey Brittany! I'm glad you sent us a message :-) Chris is probably happy to have another ATO brother to keep up with also! Girl, can't believe you have two kids now. Wow, how time flies! It's great to hear from you - keep in touch! Can't wait to get up to date on your blog!
"We will parent imperfectly, our children will make their own choices, and God will mysteriously and wondrously use it all to advance his kingdom." ~ Leslie Leyland Fields
2 comments:
Jean Anne,
Hey my long lost friend! I don't know how I came across your blog, but I am so excited :) You look great pregnant & you are almost done! Hope all is going well---maybe we'll run into yall at the first USM game...we'll be there with both of our kids.
So glad I found you :)
Brittany Gore Odom
Hey Brittany! I'm glad you sent us a message :-) Chris is probably happy to have another ATO brother to keep up with also! Girl, can't believe you have two kids now. Wow, how time flies! It's great to hear from you - keep in touch! Can't wait to get up to date on your blog!
Post a Comment