
Well you can see my Father's Day gift is really getting used by Dad. Jean Anne spends her evenings watching her belly. One good thing about it, FREE REIGN OF THE REMOTE! She has no idea what is going on anywhere else but within the confines of that recliner. Pretty cool to watch though. She is going to kill me for posting this picture. I doubt she even knows I took it!
4 comments:
Oh, but the picture doesn't blow up. Very cute from afar.
Enjoy that baby rolling around in there!! It is one of the best parts of being prego! :) When "he" starts kicking and waking you up then press your belly up against Chris's back! atleast you can both be awake, hehe..
I always loved watching my belly too and guessing what body part was poking out!
Well, better be sleeping now! And, Chris you probably should try and catch some Zzzzz's as well because pretty soon...no sleep! hahaha
love you guys,
kim and fleet
Post a Comment