Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Week 24 Progression Picture

Well here it is, the week 24 Progression Picture. Jean Anne and her Mom went to her appointment while I was at camp. She has gained another 6 pounds and the baby's heartbeat was 156 bpm. Everything is looking good. Jean Anne adds that the next appointment will consist of the glucose screening...YUK!



12 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh you look great! Don't worry about the glucose test... it's like drinking orange soda...only a glass in 5 minutes (that's the hard part, actually getting it down in only 5 minutes). Just refridgerate it and stay outside for a few minutes before... I'm sure it's so hot down there it would be easy to gobble down if it's cold. ;) Good luck with it!

Jennifer Walker said...

Everyone complains about the glucose test, but I didn't think it was that bad. I grew up drinking kool-aid and loved it, so this was almost a treat!

Anonymous said...

You are looking so cute!! I can't wait to have another one!!

steele family said...

You look beautiful!

Melissa Overstreet said...

You are so cute! I'm sure I'd have about four kids by now if I looked like you when pregnant. Chris is a very lucky man, and so is little Potin. Enjoy the second half of your pregnancy.

Sherry said...

You look adorable, Jean Anne! Enjoy being pregnant - you are so cute!!

Sherry said...

I didn't mind the GTT either. Mine tasted similar to orange crush. Not bad at all!

Jean Anne said...

Good!! Thanks for all the advice and nice comments, ladies! Now I guess my only fear would be that I would actually FAIL my GTT. Augh... I think I worry too much! haha :-)

Anonymous said...

I didn't mind the orange drink either. The only bad part was that I had to wait an hour after I drank it before they did the test. No one told me I had to wait an hour, so I was late for work that day :-)

You look so cute!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Hey Jean Anne - I agree, the GTT was really not that bad. I had to drink mine in the office and then wait. That was the worst part. I am sure all will come back clear!
Also, I saw your link to Catherine Cross's blog. It is a small world - she and I are friends here in Brandon.
Good Luck - Lisa (Bain) Rhodes

Anonymous said...

i was sucking on a peppermint just before the test!! a big no no! i had no idea but i still passed but i was scared so remember go with the funky breath! hehe

Loustalot said...

Looking good sista! love kim