Let me just tell you about our little day trip the only way I know to put it - it was the trip from DOWN UNDER!!! (And you should be able to gather I'm NOT talking about Australia!) We left for the beach about 10:30 that morning and didn't get to Gulf Shores until about 6:00 that evening. Yeah... you do the math. What normally is a 2 1/2 hr trip turned into be about SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS. OK, I don't know what happened besides just saying that obviously the cards were stacked against us. Oh well, it was a nice thought and I will spare you all the rest of the details. Hopefully Chris had a wonderful Father's Day despite the daytrip drama! We did manage to get a few great pics.
Is our beach baby not the cutest??!
A note to Chris -
Honey, you are the most wonderful Father I know! You are in the ranks of Papa and Pop and we both know how great they are :) You are a natural - and you make me so proud every day watching how you interact and love on Jobi. One of the sweetest sounds to my ears is him saying "DA-DA! DA-DA!" and then jibber-jabbering up a storm - him telling us a story from his own little mind with his own little expressions and us playing along with him as if we know every single word! haha I will always cherish the moment on Father's Day 2007 when I felt him kick for the very first time :) What a special day for a special memory... now our little "butterfly flitter" is a full-fledged Daddy's BOY! I LOVE my TWO boys!!
**Quick note about this post - all Chris wanted for Father's Day was a card from Jobes, so we were crafty and made one for Daddy! I took pics but had to delete off the camera to hide them from Chris, so I have to take a pic of the card to show you all... it turned out SO cute!**





No comments:
Post a Comment