Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mother's Day 2009 - WHEW! I'm getting caught up!! HA!

Mother's Day was a fun, beautiful day (yes, I remember it even though it was May 10TH!). We decided to cook lunch and invite Nana and Mumsie to celebrate the special day with us at our house after church. I don't have to tell anyone (although I will ALWAYS happily oblige!!) how much JOY Jobi has brought to my heart. Being a MOM is the very best thing that's ever happened to me. And I feel so very blessed to have been able to take on such an important, vital role. GOD IS SO GOOD! And His blessings are new each and every day... I see them when I look at my little man :)



No comments: