Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Prior to the Fourth...

OK, these pics were actually taken before the 4th of July... please excuse my little post date "switcharoo" (we've been using 2 different cameras - ours was on the blink so we used Nana and Papa's so we have pics everywhere!) I wanted to share a few cute pics from cousin Walt's baseball game. We were so proud of him for making 7-8 yr old All-Stars. I wish the post-season had ended up better than it did, but... the main thing is they had fun and played their best!


Cousin Madison helping Jobi get a little refreshment (thank goodness it was frozen... he may have choked!) hehe
Not sure... but I think someone snuck Jobi some blue icee popcicle. Hmm....
WIPED OUT.

No comments: