OK, we spent time Memorial Day weekend on the creek at our friends, the Moore's cabin and had a GREAT time! Jobi absolutely loved playing in the creek and it was nice to enjoy and see a little peek of sunshine, considering most of the weekend we had torrential rains. We have soooooooo many FANTASTIC pictures thanks to my friend, Judith. I mean like, a crazy amount. I wish you could see them all because you can quickly flip through them and it would make the cutest photo flip book! (Remember those when you were a kid? I loved those... I digress) So I picked out a few of my faves to share. Hope you enjoy them :) You won't have any problem being able to tell what a good time he had!
6 years ago





1 comment:
I love the mid-air shots! He looks like he's having a blast!! :)
Post a Comment