Sorry, I just have to post something else about another Kenny concert we were able to attend. Check this out - when we found out Kenny was going to be in Biloxi, we had decided we would not get tickets since we had just seen him in Orange Beach. Welllll... when Ticketmaster offered TWO for the price of ONE!!!! We just had no other option but to GO! This time, it was a girls' only trip :) Me, my sis-in-law Bets, Beth, and friend Kas. We had a blast and I HAD to post some more pics. Did I mention all "best available" seats were Standing Room Only tickets on the floor??! Now, I generally HATE floor tickets because of my vertically-challenged self! But let me tell you, when Kenny swung over our heads and we could literally just about reach out and touch him and he looked directly in our eyes??! (You just think I'm exaggerating), well... let's just say I was
kinda on Cloud 9!!! You take a gander at the pics and judge for yourself ;-)


YES... this is how Kenny came out at the beginning of the concert -
swinging across the audience!! He came right over the top of us - my friend Beth got the bottom of his boot!! haha


We literally could've touched him! His stage makes a "T"... we were right at the end of it!
(Don't think there were not some elbows thrown to keep our good spots!! haha!)

OK, so.... you may wonder what this picture is all about. This is my sis-in-law, Bets, AKA "Aunt BB" AKA, soon to be
"MOMMY!" She would be holding up her lab stick in this picture - her positive results proving come mid-May, she will be having a beautiful BABY GIRL! Look at the second pic... that's ME at my first Kenny concert with little Jobes in utero!! haha Too funny. CONGRATS Aunt BB and Uncle Shawn!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment