Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Second "First 5K!"

Last weekend, Mumsie and I participated in the "My First 5K" race which we had trained for the past 8 weeks. I did this run last year but didn't run again after that day! This year I've been much better and gotten lots more practice and must say, I have gotten the BUG! I did 4 other 5Ks prior to this race just to help myself prepare for this big day. I finished at my best time - 26:14 AND won First Place in my age category! Mumsie ALSO won First in her age category!! I couldn't be more proud of her for sticking through all the training and finishing at 33:34!! Very good time for a beginner!


Jobi just had the best time playing on the playground, sliding down the slide! You can see his little friend, Tessa, peeking from behind and Mrs Darcy helping! They were so sweet taking turns although I could hardly catch them fast enough! haha


GO MUMSIE, GO!!!!


Showing off our tropies!


We trained with a wonderful group of ladies - all of whom did WONDERFUL! We're looking forward to our next race on Dec 5th, a Holiday Run!!


I think Jobi was proud of his Mommy :) At least I hope so!!

No comments: