Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2007

18 Week Doctor Appointment

Jean Anne went for her next appointment today. A little uneventful other than Jean Anne stressing about gaining 6 pounds....in 18 weeks. The baby's heartbeat is 148 now. Staying pretty steady. It is really moving around alot now. Some guy pulled out in front of us today. Jean Anne's sudden rush of adrenaline made it kick really hard (apparently). I still haven't felt a thing. The BIG 20 week ultrasound on July 11th. I am beginning to lean towards the "finding out" camp but Jean Anne is standing her ground. As of now, we still aren't going to find out. By the way we bought our first super pack of diapers the other day at Sam's (when I got my recliner).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy them every time you go! you will need them! People will give you some (cheap ones) as gifts. We like the swaddlers the best of all we have tried!!