We have had a great Father's Day... Chris' first! :-) We treated my dad and mom to lunch after church and then made a quick trip to Sam's to get Chris' dad's Father's Day gift. While we were there (and thanks to the recommendation from our neighbor Joel) we decided what Chris' Father's Day treat would be - a brand new brown leather recliner! We had been looking for one for quite some time but had not found the perfect one. This was a great deal we couldn't pass up - the perfect gift for him. Of course he tested out right when we got home with a quick nap. He says it needs some "breaking in" but I have a feeling that won't take long at all! Then we went to the Potins for a nice Father's Day dinner and some Q.T. with Mr. Richard before he had to leave for work. (I'm sure Chris can't wait to get home to try out his recliner some more!!)
Happy Father's Day to all dads and dads-to-be!





3 comments:
Happy Father's Day, Chris.
Hey--
Chris I don't know if you remember me from southern miss..I was a delta gamma nikki keough was my maiden name. I saw ya'lls blog on the cruthirds blog and blog hopped over to yours.
Congratulations!!! Parenthood is amazing!! We have twins!
Sure I remember. Been keeping up with you guys through a long line of blogs I check almost daily!
Post a Comment